1997 Dodge 3.5L Cylinder Numbering

Hey guys, I have a problem with my Intrepid. When it idles, it idles really rough. I read the codes, and it says there's a miss on cylinder number 6. There is awesome spark on all 6 cylinders, and all of them have compression. The only thing that could be wrong is the fuel injector, so I plan on replacing that this weekend, possibly. My question is, which cylinder is number 6? I've looked all over online, but can't find a single thing. Thanks!

Jason

Reply to
Racer7

Uh no, there could be a vacuum leak at the lower intake manifold gasket. Very common problem on the 3.5.

Rear cylinder on the drivers side.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Yea what he says!! The intake manifold gasket is more then likely blown out

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower