1997 Dodge Caravan Electrical Problem

It appears that there is an electrical problem causing wipers to go on by themselves, airbag light to come on, fuel gauge to shut on, and off. Has anyone experienced this problem? And can you provide information on how to
solve it?

May all be related may not be, start with having a scan test done on the modules and computers in the vehicle. Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Thank you for your quick response. I will certainly have the scan test done. Hopefully it will reveal some answers.
maxpower wrote:

Hi...
I am having VERY similar problems with my van. I have a 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan ES, 151335 miles. Within the past six months, my van's wipers started to go on by themselves, usually while turning a corner. Also, while just driving striaight down the road, we'd hear the "ding" of the fuel guage alert/light. At the same time, the Traction Control OFF signal comes on... and the ABS light comes on. This is usually only for a split second or two (just long enough to notice all of these). Then all the alert lights would go out and the fuel guage returns to normal. It's happening more and more frequently. Very strange.
Today, I took the van in for a NY State Inspection. Everything was fine until they hooked up the Emmissions Test computer. It read "NOT READY" and gave no codes. They told me to take it to a dealer to have the electrical harnesses checked.
Can you give me any advice on what I should expect? What specifically should I ask them to check??
Thanks for your help. amerk20