1997 Dodge Caravan problem

My 1997 Dodge Caravan has had a squeaking noise coming from under the hood for about 3 to 4 weeks now. Since yesterday, I started smelling something
burning, as if a belt is going out. My van also seems to drive as if I have an exhaust problem. Also, my interior lights flick on/off and my speedometer sometimes shoots all the way to the left while I am driving and my vehicle continues to drive normally. Please, someone with more knowledge of my vehicle let me know what is going on. Thank You

but since your dash problem could be related to a battery or charging problem and the smoke and squeak noise could be related to a loose belt or seized alternator. I would have the belts and alt checked for a problem
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech