1997 Dodge Grand Caravan 160K

Just recently my instrument panel has gone completely out. We have checked the fuses and even replaced them, but to no avail. The instrument panel will illuminate at night, but my speedometer nor my fuel guage will not work. Pleae advise. Thanks!!!!

Reply to
deftie378

One thing to try... go through your fusebox, one at a time, take the fuse out, wait a few seconds, put it back in, move to the next one. Do that until you've pulled and re-installed them all. Had this happen a few times on my 92 caravan. If I recall it did weird stuff - like the dinging when you have the key in the ignition and the door open - wouldn't work. The last time it happened to me, I did it with the key in the ignition and the door open and when I hit the right fuse, the door chime started dinging. Still can't explain what happened. Probably happened 3 times in the 8 years or so I've had it...and it's been several years now since it did it.

Hope that works for you!

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley