1997 Dodge Intrepid

None of my interior lights work. We have checked the fuse and the bulbs are fine. Can anyone help?

Assuming none of your lights work when either door is open I would check the headlamp switch......... make sure the switch is not in the position to leave the dome lights offs
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech