1997 Dodge Neon door hinges

I bought door hinges and tryed to change them but i am not getting the alignement right. Do you know exact measurments of how to put them on ?? my door is about an inch and a half off from closing (to low).. is there a diagram or something you could send to me? thanks, lisa

Reply to
lisad73

did you put the hinges on right top on top and bottom on bottom look at the other door and make sure it is right

Reply to
truckdriver