1997 Intrepid Instrument

Hello Group, 1997 Instrument cluster would intermittently go dead and then come on some time later. Everything else works. The tach, fuel, temperature gages etc all
go to zero. The Speedometer is pinned at the moment. I checked the fuses and all are good. The Chilton's Manual I have doesnt give me much information other than to say that its sort of dependent on signals from the Body Control Module.
The brake light on the dash seems to work, and so does the airbag light etc...
Any hot tips on where I should look first...
Thanks as always, Steve

Yes take it to the dealer or someone who can scan the BCM for any fault codes that will point you in a direction of whats wrong.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech