1997 Neon Keeps Blowing Fuse...PLEASE HELP

My 1997 Neon keeps blowing the #10 fuse. Some times when I replace the fuse, it will start right up and work fine for months, then sometimes it will blow 10 fuses in one day and I cant get it to move
out of my parking spot. As of right now, when I replace the fuse, it will start up with no problem, but as soon as I put it into Drive or Reverse, it will blow the fuse and die. I have tried using the emergency brake instead of the regular brakes thinking it had to do with the ABS, but no difference. Please please help!!!
Brit :?

http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-1997-Neon-Blowing-Fuse-HELP-ftopict126407.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pa6075
What does that fuse control? look in the owners manual