1997 Voyager Possesed Door Locks

Glenn, The idiot light for the rear hatch is always on now, or flashing (while the power locks keep trying to lock and the interior lights flash), so that is
why I think it is the rear hatch switch. I looked at the switch, but do not know how it attaches to the hatch handle. I disconnected the harness and shorted the leads to see if this stopped the problem, but it did not. ???? Thank you for your help.