1998 Caravan blinking lights

Folks-
A few years ago, I had to switch out the battery in our 1998 Dodge Caravan. After doing that, for some reason, the little yellow lights by the A/C
button, air recirculation button, rear windshield wiper button and rear window defrost button. These things are still blinking. Anyone have any idea what's going on, and how to correct this?
Thanks!
Flip

Caravan.
Get the vehicle to operating temp, fan on high and the temp controls to the far heat position. Press and hold the rear wiper and washer buttons at the same time until all L.E.D's light, this will put the heater control head unit in calibration mode, when done 2 L.E.D's (rear wiper and washer) will flash alternately and then stop when complete.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
How long does that re-calibration take? What does it mean when the AC button and recirculation button keep flashing, with the rear wiper button flashing once every 3-4 cycles?
Thanks for the assistance. It's greatly appreciated.
12vman

any
It means it lost its calibration, just do it! it takes 2 minutes
Glenn