1998 Caravan dashboard removal

Hello Folks- I'm trying to replace the headlight switch in my 1998 Dodge Caravan, and I'm having a heck of a time finding all the screws to remove the dashboard, so I
can get to the switch. I have a new switch, so I see where the screws are for that- I just can't get to them.
Any advice would be appreciated.