1998 Dodge Avenger Starting Problems

I own a 1998 Dodge Avenger with a V-6 Auto air/ power everything. About 90k miles on it . It ran fine this morning, but I went to start it 1/2 hr ago but it WILL not start. I get all the normal dash lights lit up but no cranking of the starter/ motor. The sun roof and pwr windows all work and so does the radio. Also the electric fuel pump sound likes its priming. I tried placing the vehicle from park to drive to park and back, but nothing happens. I still get all the dash lights but nothing. Also the vehicle has a new battery. The oil checks okay. I can see the transmission shifting into gear.

Any suggestions, please help... Thanks

Reply to
Hammer108