1998 Dodge Caravan kills while driving

Im having a strange problem with my 1998 Dodge Caravan (3.3L/V6) that has 98,000 miles.
The problem started last winter. I could start my van just fine,
however after I drove for 15-20 minutes and would come to a stop, the engine would kill. I could start it up again, but when I come to the next stop it would die again.
I took it to a couple of mechanics. One replaced the fuel pump and another replaced the serpentine belt.
I had no problems from March through November, then as soon as it got cold outside, my problem came back.
Please help!

http://www.autoforumz.com/1998-Caravan-kills-driving-ftopict148725.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pq5051
Have you tried to clean the throttle body out? and when it stalls do you have to keep your foot on the gas pedal to keep it running at idle?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech