1998 Dodge Neon Headlights

The headlights on my daughter's 1998 Dodge Neon only works on high beam. No low beam. I checked the fuses in the panel to the left of the steering wheel, but I
couldn't see the headlight fuse. I pulled out the lamp to see if maybe one of the filaments went bad, but they look ok. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
S.

Multifunction switch?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
samson wrote:

Have you checked the lamps with an ohm meter to prove they are good? It could be one had failed at an earlier time, and the other just now.
--
Gyz

If a man is speaking in the middle of the forest and there is no woman
says...

I checked the fuse and that was not it. I put in a new bulb in ONE Of the headlights, and now BOTH work! It's a strange and possibly possessed little car.
S.

change the high/low beam switch on the colum and that should fix the problem it is easy to replace the switch
In article <fa7ec3b3-1e64-40e5-b635-1fe6ce98b7e8

Thanks! I'll check that out if the lights don't work later on.
S.