1998 Dodge pickup brake sensor.

I have a 1998 dodge pickup truck that abs and brake light comes on when you drive. I have put new rotors, pads, and calipers. I took it to the brake shop and they said it is probaly the sensors, but they
couldn’t tell me which one. Can anyone tell me how I can find out what to do inorder to prevent having to buy them all. I need to get it to pass inspections and it won’t until the the light goes off.
âś–

http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-1998-pickup-brake-sensor-ftopict112053.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pR6325
Assuming you have rear wheel antilock brakes only, that sensor would be mounted on the upper rear axle housing
Add pictures here
âś–