1998 neon dodge..engine shutdown & anitifreeze/water leaked out

I was driving at 50 miles per hour and my engine just shut down without showing any heatup problem on my dashboard light. When the car came to a stop, I noticed antifreeze all over the ground under the waterpump area,
and a long trail of antifreeze on the road behind me. The car still kicks over, but won't start. Have any ideas on what the problem could be? Didn't look like any hoses came loose.

locked up (timing belt driven) and caused the timing belt to jump off and cause this problem
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech