1998 Ply Voy 3.3

I have to replace my connector pipe between 2 manifolds. Expensive. A mechanic suggested this may have been caused by the catalyic convertor getting plugged, and not letting the exhaust through the pipes as quick as it should. Does this make sense. There was some dimpling on the "middle" muffler, and this is apparently a sign of heat not flowing properly. Thank you for your reply. Pete

Reply to
Pete

the connector pipe is just that is your catalyic convertor plugged now

Reply to
truckdriver