1999 Dodge Caravan Turn Signals

My turn signals stopped working a couple of weeks ago. I checked the fuses and they all seem to be OK. Any ideas I can try without having to take it
into a shop?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Spence
Don't work at all, not even just light up without blinking?

No, nothing at all.

it
Remove the combination flasher and reinstall it then tap on it to see if they start to work. 1.. Remove lower steering column cover. 2.. Remove knee blocker. 3.. Pull combination flasher from junction block. If you are a small person you may just be able to reach under and remove it without doing the above Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
I was able to locate it and took it to a parts store. They couldn't find a replacement for it and said I would have to purchase it from a dealer. I live in a small town so would this be accurate or should I try another parts store in a larger city or perhaps via the internet? Spence