1999 Dodge Intrepid. Reading check engine code.

I need some advice. Would buying the Actron 9125 PocketScan automotive code reader for 1996 and newer cars and trucks be a reasonable solution to my problem? What recommendations does the group have to read the codes on my car?

Ed

Reply to
Usual Suspect

Where I live, the "AutoZone" parts stores will read codes for free. Probably other parts stores will too...

Reply to
Dan C