1999 RAM VAN Seats

Hi all,

I need to replace the power seat track in my 99 RAM VAN. My wife either raised or lowered it with an aluminum bat wedged under there and snapped the shaft that runs all the way across the front.

Does anyone know which other years and models used the same seat track? Like maybe the pickups or caravans?? I'd like something that just bolts up without drilling new holes in the floor.

Reply to
DJ

Ask at a car wrecking yard. Most have info to cross reference things. WW

Reply to
WW