1999 Stratus/Cirrus Heater Fan Works on High Only

Hello all! I have a 1999 Chrysler Cirrus (Same as Dodge Stratus) and the heater fan only works on high. I had a shop look at it and they said that it
was a resistor that went. They replaced it and it it worked for a few days, then stopped again. The shop said that it would be $150 to fix it this time. I an't remember what they were going to replace for that price. What is the fix for this? Thank you in advance
Dan

If it is the resistor again, chances are the blower motor is causing them to go bad or possibly just got a bad part. If the blower doesnt work at all you may have a bad control head or blower motor.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
I replaced the control head under the radio, but same thing, only works on high. Does that mean the motor needs replaced? If so, how would I go about doing this and where is this restistor that keeps blowing? Thanks