2.5L 4 cycliner Dodge

Hello All,
I have a 91 Acclaim with 4 Cydlinder 2.5L engine. As i drive half hour ago, I got oil warning light on. I pulled over and findout the engine was pouring oil down. I could not locate where the oil was
coming from as it was snowy outside.
It comes from the behind the engine, and i pours down where the oil plug is. I checked the oil plug and it is there and thight. I cannot think of anywhere else where it might leak. Can you think what might be problem.
PS: oil is not dripping but pouring. the pulley side or transmision side or front side are all looks clean. only behindthe engine it pours.
Ulas.
On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:13:00 -0800 (PST), ulas c coskun

Turn the engine off. Do not move the car. You need to talk to a mechanic now!
Last 10 years I fixed all my problems including engine change, transmision change. It is too cold here and I know I need to take the car to mechanic. What kills me is I want to figure out where the oil comes out. .I cannot think a single place where it might pour. I even think if i miss drain plug. I will tow it to a mechanic on monday.

Last August, Front crankshaft was leaking, I changed it, within a week it started to leak from rear crankshaft seal but it is like 1-2 drops every 20 minutes. It was too small leak and too big job for such a small leak.
Currently, it is literally pouring down. Not drop by drop but looks like exactly same when you unplug the drain plug. So that, I first check if my drain plug is in place. So, I dont think the oil have any pressure on rear crankshaft seal. I will take it to a mechanic this afternoon. I will update you soon.

If your oil pressure sending unit goes, it can lose LOTS of oil through that. I have seen it when my father's cars sender went, oil light came on, brother in law checked oil and said its ok, later when it pumped all the oil out it spun bearings of course.
Behind engine is where your oil filter hides on some FWD cars.

Oil pressure unit and filter are on the front. I put my hand on the back (rear side of the car) side of the engine. It looks like the oil is fresh only on oil pan but on engine block, it was dirty. I'm thinking maybe, I start to lose oil due to a hole in pan and when the oil level is below the oil pickup, I got the warning sign. We have a big snow storm and on that specific day, the roads are coved with snow. If there was a rock or something, I might easily hit it and doesnt know about it.
I found a hole inthe pan next to oil drain plug. it is almost half inch diameter. I guess i hit something when I back up or something.
Ulas.