Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2012 Charger R/T AWD
I like ours.

2008 Grand Caravan Loud Clicking under dash
Recently my van has started clicking loudly from under the lower dash, driver side, in the area above the gas/brake pedals. It sounds like a screwdriver tapping agains a plastic box, 2-3 taps per...

Occasional light backfiring during moderate acceleration - 1994 Caravan
One question- is the engine burning ANY oil? I'm assuming this is the 3.0 liter Mitsubishi V6. They had valve guide and seat problems which CAN cause backfiring in the intake under moderate load. For...
1
1

2002 dodge 2500 van no injector pulse
2002 Dodge V8 van (2500 ) has spark but no injector pulse. 12 volts to injector, good fuel pressure - runs when gas squirted in intake. The dash is also flakey - may or may not be related. I'm...

Charger AWD
Anyone here have any experience with AWD Chargers? Good points, bad points, any points? Thanks, Ken

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
Anyone heard of an approx. price for this?
1
1

2015 Dodge Charger
Meet the refreshed 2015 Dodge Charger; notice anything different? It has the Dodge Dart's nose! From AB 2015 Dodge Charger: The World's Only Four-Door Muscle Car Gets New Exterior, 300 Horsepower V-6...

Why is it.....
Why is it that auto manufacturers make certain safety related options ONLY available on the top trim models? Case on point: Dodge Grand Caravan has a Driver Safety Sphere Group, $1200 option pacakge...
1
1

focus on the color
;-)) this sample source sounds interesting Most artists make the greatest number of changes at the start of a drawing. Such an approach was used to build our pencil portrait above. Take care where you...

Dodge Declares 2014 the Year of the Challenger, Introduces Shaker and Mopar Â’14 Models
FROM CD Dodge?s gigantic Challenger muscle coupe hasn?t put up much of a challenge to the Chevrolet Camaro and Ford Mustang since, well, the original run of models fizzled out in the mid-1970s. The...

1990 Dodge Spirit runs well. $600. located in South Orange County, CA

under 40,000 original miles aries station wagon 1987
it iS in Lake Elsinore, CA. same car: Steve

2014 Dodge Dart Blacktop glosses over performance
From AB Dodge Debuts New Dart Blacktop at 2014 North American International Auto Show - With unique wheels, select exterior colors and Gloss Black accents throughout, Dodge brand's popular Blacktop...

Dodge Dart Mopar '13 special edition recalled over airbag woes
From AB RECALL Subject : Side Air Bags may Deploy Improperly Report Receipt Date: NOV 06, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V555000 Component(s): AIR BAGS Potential Number of Units Affected: 374...

Converting tail/brake lights to LED?
Is anyone marketing a "plug & play" LED conversion kit for turn/brake/tail, and front parking/turn lights for 08 Grand Caravans? If so, details would be greatly appreciated. TIA.
1
1