Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2004 Dakota Quad Cab power locks
My power locks on the passenger side door and both rear doors will not lock. The drivers side lock works. The switches on both doors will lock and unlock the drivers side door. The other doors will...

PICS: 2009 Dodge Challenger Sales Brochure out - UHQ Scans
In the galleries below, you'll find the full brochure for the 2009 Dodge Challenger, and yeah, there's some good stuff to be found in there. We're particularly fond of the R/T Classic package, which...

PICS: 2009 Dodge Challenger pricing announced
With a throaty growl, the 2009 Challenger has arrived ? and pricing is now available, starting at $21,995 MSRP. Challenger?s unmistakable, iconic design houses the thrill of ground-rumbling...

malfunction light indicator
:?: the malfunction light indicator came on Yesterday. I am planning a trip Friday. Should I be concerned?
3
3

2001 Sport - front ac only works in high
2001 sport with dual air and the front ac will only work in the high position. The rear ac works in all positions.
2
2

2002 Dodge Neon
My daughter's 2002 Neon is having a problem - when stopped at light it hesitates and sometimes stalls. When you are backing up and turning the wheel hard it will sputter and try to stall. Any...
4
4

engine malfunction light
engin malfunction light the engine malfunction light just come on in my 2001 Dodge grand minivan sport. I plan on taking a trip this Friday. should I be concerned?
2
2

2003 Neon Manual 5 spd won’t shift into reverse
Has anyone had this problem? If you try umpteen times it might shift into reverse once. Is it the tranny or some kind of linkage deal?

Dashboard only partially functional
Computer on 2002 Dodge B2500 Van was replaced under warranty. Lost most of dash functions. Dealer replaced computer 3 more times with same results. I have lost confidence in him.Here is what dash...
3
3

strange sound from 2002 GC ES
Spent a week in the hot >110 degree Las Vegas desert area. At least we had underground covered parking. The morning we were ready to leave I turn the key to accessory ON and I hear a high-pitched...

2008 Grand Caravan rear bumper issue
I have noticed that the black vinyl bumper protector is lifting at the center, especially when the car sits out in the sun. The dealer says he'll have to order another strip to correct the problem (I...

CD Changer.
Will the factory CD changer from a 2000 Neon work with the factory radio in a 2002 PT Cruiser? ** Posted from ** teranews.com

support of Mygig in Canada
Does anybody know where I can get help on problem with Mygig system on the vehicle in Canada?
2
2

Re: Need Stratus Air Cond drain location -- more info, still need help
Once you know where it is, the drain CAN be accessed from the hood area, but it's still tough to get to. You still have to go between two small lines to get to it. Flushed intake area by windshield...

2001 Dodge Intrepid
How do I remove the intake manifold on a 2001 Dodge Intrepid to change the thermostat? -- Message posted using information at
3
3