2000 Caravan Dash Lights

Does anyone know how to access the dash lights located in the area of the HVAC controls on a 2000 Caravan? I have what I think is one light gone in the area around the temperature control dial and can't figure
out how to get to it.
Remove the radio cover, you will see all that is behind it, you could than remove the temp. cont. but be careful it only comes out so, you can now turn your lights on and see if there are any bulbs out. Hint about the cover: I don't remember if there are any screws to hold it on or just removeable by gentle prying or pulling