2000 Caravan ignition switch

Hi all. I put in the key the other day and the switch would not move either way. After juggleing it a bit it went. This has happened twice more. No previous symptoms. It feels like it is a bit gritty or
dry now that I am concerned. Wondered if anyone has experienced this and what was the outcome. Can I try to spray some lube inside or is this the start of it going bad? Thanks , Jerry

Jerry its a common problem, the tumbler/wafers wear out and cause this to happen. It you don't get it fixed it will just get worse and eventually not turn at all. The fix would be replace the lock and recode.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech