2000 Caravan - No lights or locks if key off

My 2000 Caravan is having electrical problems. Headlights, interior lights, door locks, etc. do not work unless the key is turned on I checked all
fuses (interior and PDC). I have swapped out all the relays in the PDC to locate a bad one but still no success. If anyone has some idea as to what is going on, I would be very happy to hear it.
Brent

You can start with making sure all connections are good and tight at the battery. And since you have removed all relays and I assume you did this with the key on you have set tons of fault codes in the BCM and PCM so it will now make it harder for someone to diagnose this problem
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Hi Glen, I'll check the connections in the morning. I did not have the key on while changing the relays. Since the electric locks should work without the key on, I just changed a relay then used my FOB to try to unlock the doors. I continued that process through all the relays in the PDC.
Brent

is still there recheck to see what codes came back. This is going to take a scan tool that reads more then just P codes from the engine controller