2000 Caravan Rear Gate Won't Open

The rear gate on my 2000 Caravan has started to act up in that it won't unlock with the power locks. I can hear the lock mechanism open and close when it is actuated but the rear gate remains locked and won't
open. Same situation when I try unlocking it with the key. Anyone have any suggestions?

"Brad" < snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@38g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
maxpower wrote:

Bang on Glenn. Thanks for the help!!!