2000 caravan transmission making strange noises

Hi, My 2000 caravan is making strange creaking noises when the transmission shifts, I've noticed this on other caravans I've seen on the street.
Any ideas what may be causing this?
Thanks
pesachzon wrote:

If you're talking about a "ratcheting" sound it makes when it upshifts or downshifts, it's just the normal sound that the solenoid pack makes when it's shifting.
pesachzon wrote:

Is it is the little "Bzzzt!" that happens every time it shifts?
That's the normal sound of the solenoids that control the valves in the transmission.
thanks alot. this is the answer i've been getting for this question and I just wanted to be sure. Many people say caravans have crappy transmissions, this is why i got worried.