2000 Caravan water pump

3.0 litre engine. Had a garage mechanic replace water pump. 4 weeks later it continues to leak, but only when the engine in cold. I have isolated the leak to the timing belt housing that covers the water
pump, but have not attempted to get behind that cover.
Assuming the mechanic did replace the pump. He worked on it a second time, but only so far as re-tightening the bolts. What is the most likely cause of the continued leak? Is it the O ring that connects to the engine? Is it a bad gasket connecting the two halves? Is it a tube connecting to the pump?
It is odd that it will only leak when the engine is cold, or when I apply pressure to the upper radiator hose. When the engine is cold, it will drip, drip drip when I add coolant. Loses between a quart and half gallon after each trip.
Add pictures here
✖

the 3-0 has an o ring and a gasket did he replace the timing belt as well and yes there is a tube to the back of the motor did he change the pump or did he plug the hole where it will leak from just a thought
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:02:29 -0700 (PDT), truckdriver

Most common leak on the Mitsu 3.0 is the tube under the intake.
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 18, 10:50 pm, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

yup the o ring gets dry rotted
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:06:07 -0700 (PDT), truckdriver

Add pictures here
✖