2000 dodge caravan

I have a 2000 dodge caravan 3.3L. It would jump when driving it down the highway like it had water in the gas. We changed the fuel filter & Oxygen
sensor and now it won't shift into overdrive. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

Normally when a vehicle is running bad or acting up the check engine lite would be on and set a code. Is yours on? If so, find out what the fault code is!! Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
How does one get the fault code?