2000 dodge durango SLT 4x4 4.4 liter V8

My D has a problem with turn signals the right side flashes quik but the left is normal,when my hazards are one the work at the same speed,i checked for out bulbs however none found,can some1 help,please email me
at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or gmail if you can help,thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Blinker relay.

snipped-for-privacy@lan.invalid says...