2000 dodge grand caravan power window problem(s)

A couple of years ago my wife's van's right rear window had problems opening and closing. The problem seemed to be with the switch on the driver's side
door. Then, the driver's side window would work intermitently (now less so than ever) and the left rear window has problems responding to the switch.
Last year I took the panel off the driver's side door trying to figure out the prob with the door window. The motor gets pretty warm when you work the switch.
Where should I start replacing parts? Or is there some trick I don't know about?
Thanks, chuck

opening
side
so
the
This is confusing. Are you referring to the passenger/driver window or the vent windows in the rear? If the window in the drivers and passenger door have battery voltage and wont work or goes up and down slow you will have to replace the regulator assemblies with the latest updated part to fix the problem.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Hi Glenn
I have a 2000 Grand Caravan and the rear windows most of the time do not open. I am thinking the electric motor is bad. Does dodge have an on-line store to buy these parts? or where lese on the web could I find them?
Thanks Michael

Why not just get them from a dealer in your area? or get the part number and see if you can locate them on E bay.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech