2000 Dodge Grand Caravan "stuttering"

Hi, I am having a problem with my van stuttering between 70-80 km/hr, it also does this when I try to accelerate will going uphill or accelerate quickly. It feels like its not getting enough fuel. Fuel pump and filter
were changed in may, spark plugs in june. Not sure what the problem could be, please help!
Thanks
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

engine lite being on/off. You don't specify mileage either. For an educated guess I would say replace the plug wires.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech