2000 Dodge Grand Caravan "stuttering"

Hi, I am having a problem with my van stuttering between 70-80 km/hr, it also does this when I try to accelerate will going uphill or accelerate quickly. It feels like its not getting enough fuel. Fuel pump and filter were changed in may, spark plugs in june. Not sure what the problem could be, please help!

Thanks

-- Message posted using

information at

bunnysurprise

probably a fuel filter is partially plugged

Reply to
Les Benn

Sounds like a secondary Ign misfire, you mention nothing about the check engine lite being on/off. You don't specify mileage either. For an educated guess I would say replace the plug wires.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower