2000 Dodge Grand CaravanSE Cig lighter not working

It will not work when the key is off, only when it is on, it says in the manual it is easy to make it work when the key is off and to ask your dealer, none of them want to help me. any ideas? Thanks

houses the fuses and look for a fuse that is marked with ign/batt. slide the fuse into the battery slot and see if it works the way you want it to now. It should explain this in the owners manual..
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Ok looked in the PDC, I have no ign/battery fuse. I have a cig &accy 20A fuse and a cig&accy relay. but thats about it. any other ideas? thanks for your help.
maxpower wrote:

it must tell you how to do it. Read about the fuses.If I think about it when I go to work tomorrow I will see if I can find a 2000 in the shop.
Glenn

accessory relay for the PDC. Is there a spot for a relay that is missing? if so what do they say they are used for?
Glenn