2000 Dodge Neon Alarm

Help, my alrm keeps going off at night for no reason, how do I disable it?

Reply to
bamfjm

I doubt that it's going off for "no reason", or else it wouldn't be going off. Have you searched with Google for the make/model of the alarm system, or (god forbid) read the owner's manual?

What you should probably do is cut the wires to the damn thing. Car alarms are totally useless these days, anyway.

Reply to
Dan C