2000 Dodge Neon Brake Light Problem HELP

My brake lights went out today, i bought new bulbs, and preplaced the old ones...they still dont work...my flashers work, and the regular running lights, but not my brake lights, I can find a fuse for the brake
lights...is there one? is it the switch? someone please help me out...

"2000neonTrip" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...