2000 Doge Durango wont stay running

This is a 2000 Doge, you say in the Subject Line.

How 'bout singing, "Git along, little Doge?"

Reply to
You Had to Ask

I own a 2000 Dodge Durango with the Magnum 318cc with 60k miles. It as of recently has not wanted to stay running. When you start the vehicle without depressing the accelerator it will idle, and run very good, but when you depress the accelerator in park to rev the motor it will stall and die. The tack shows an RMP of 500. I?m at my ropes end with this thing. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
JSTEZE