2000 durango

I have a 2000 durango 4x4 with a 4.7 v8 just got an engine code P0320 any ideas what that is? thanks Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I think that's the universal obd2 "No crankshaft reference signal detected during engine cranking" error - or whatever verbiage is used to describe the crankshaft position sensor signal not getting to the ECU...

/daytripper '05 hemi Durango ltd - a living room on wheels

Reply to
daytripper

Is Google down again?

Reply to
Dan C

Reply to
Grumpy

No crank reference signal seen at the PCM

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I havent worked on a truck in over 7 years, Back then the crank sensor was located on the passenger side bell housing of the Transmission. Keep in mind that just because you have a fault code for a particular part does NOT mean that part is bad. That fault is pointing you into a direction that the PCM is not getting a signal. It could be a circuit problem, PCM or even a sensor fault. Sorry the delay in getting back to you but we just got back from a White Water Raft trip...now Im gonna sit back and let the sores and bruises heal..

Glenn

Reply to
maxpower