2000 durango speedometer not working

My 2000 Durango with 5.9 V8 has an odd issue. The speedometer stopped working and the check engine light, ABS light and Brake warning light are all on. Everything else is working fine and I have
checked all the fuses. None of the fuses or relays relate directly to this group. Brake fluid is full. Anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks in advance

Not odd at all.
Which one component is speedometer, ABS and PCM dependent?

Uhh, speed sensor?
How about door locks or cruise control? C'mon Cuda- what's the answer- would like to get this thing fixed this weekend without too much parts replacing.
wrote:

and
have
this