2000 G Caravan Belt Squeak

Hey all!! My caravan belt squeaks and i cant figure out how to fix it, ive replaced the belt many times 4 months ago i replaced the tensioner and put on a chrysler belt and
it was quiet til now... it stating to squeak just like it i did before...what gives?? any help i woul be thankful for!!
Mike
maybe some of the componants that drive might be bad. like atlernoator bearing, tight or frozen ac compressor. check if they rotate freely. Mike wrote:

Something is out of alignment, have you had the power steering pump replaced before?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech
@hotmail.com says...

replaced tensioner; still squeals intermittently. Someone told me that on this car there was a design flaw where all the pulleys didn't line up precisely, and that that was what caused the squeal. I just live with the problem.
Possibly the timing belt tensioner. My 92 caravan screeched pretty good...along the line it ended up needing both serpentine belt tensioner and either before or after (can't remember which) it got a timing belt tensioner also. Both of them were causing noise...
Wesley
says...