2000 Intrepid ES

I get a knocking/heavy rattling sound from the front wheel area when I drive over ruts in the road. On smooth roads no problem, no noises. Everything
seems tight when I crawl underneath and check it out. any ideas?
Tom
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:01:20 -0400, TCwald wrote:

Avoid the ruts.
Linux Registered User #327951
Have struts checked. The is a cushion on the top and bottom I believe that can break or become soft.