2000 Intrepid ES Broken Door Latch

Inside driver side door latch broke at attachment to linkage. Is insert for latch a separate replacement part or do you have to replace the entire door panel? I pulled door panel, but from brief look I had time for, it appeared plastic insert was heat welded to rest of door panel. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something before I replaced the whole thing.

Reply to
Erehwon

It is avaibable thru Chrysler, TSB 23-013-04. contact your dealer, there are a number of handles for that vehilce with so many interior codes. Bring your vin# with you

Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech

Reply to
maxpower

Thanks. Made it an easy fix, although $80 for a small chunk of plastic seemed a bit much.

Reply to
Erehwon