2000 Neon just "quit"

I have a 4cyl 2000 4 door Neon. Only 125,000 miles. Been driving like a champ. Turned a corner today and it just shut off. Was low on gas, thought it might be that but wasn't. The engine will not turn over at
all. battery working perfect. Plenty of oil, not burnt, belts are intact. Do I have a sudden lose wire? Or electrical thing?

Your asking a question that cant be answered on line. Is the engine seized up? Have you had the timing belt replaced yet? Do you have power to the headlamps and are they bright? If so can you turn the crankshaft by turning the P/S pump?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

WOW! Did you look to see if the motor fell out?