2001 caravan electronic problems

When I turn my radio off it will not turn back on unless I disconnect the battery and re-connect it. Headlight problems occuring, one running light burned out, replaced
lamp, now other side not working, full lights on one side only...is there a module of some sort that can cause these issues?

"Bill" < snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...
thanks Glenn, will dblcheck, didn't think it was a bad fuse as the lights do turn on and off at each side just not normal
Bill wrote:

Hey Glenn, lights are now intermittent working , had full running lights and night lights at times last few days. Checked panel again, no fuse or relay that I can see dedicated to headlights. it's been colder weather lately, could there be a heating problem in a sensor ?? At one time we had the Air Bag warning light coming on/off, after multiple trips to the dealer it was finally a known issue and they solved it... thanks

original one you posted.
--
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

check the fuses under the hood, there should be a fuse for the lites
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech