2001 Dodge (chrysler) Neon Headlight Problem

ok...looks like this site is awesome, anyways.. beginning of the year i was having problems with my headlights and fog lamps, they were not coming on. Even though the
interrior and the dash lights were coming on and the dimmer working well aslo..I would say from march this year until this weekend they were working fine. This past weekend they stopped now and have not beenworking on since saturday. Same problem, fog and low beams only affected... I can turn on the high beams no problem, i can still turn the dash lights on an interrior lights..
please someone know of this problem..