2001 Dodge Dakota Transmission Trouble

Hello Group... I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota, 135,000 kms working fine up until yesterday. Last night I put the vehicle in Reverse and there is nothing there...I can
still hear the sound of it going into reverse as it normally does...but it goes nowhere. It felt right going into reverse, so at first I thought I had the Park Brake On...
In all forward gears the performance is excellent. The fluid level is good, although the color is not as red as I would like but certainly not brown...
Any
Steve N wrote:

a good transmission shop. Call around from prices and warranty then take it in for a checkup. I've put one transmission in my son's 1994 caravan and two in my 1992 caravan. Stuff happens.