2001 dodge stratus won't excelarate above 10miles

some thing to do with my air vavle that burnt off in my motor that i replaced but still won't go faster than 10miles i replaced wires and spark plugs had a diagonist check done that said i was misfiring but not the
problem I don't know what is the problem