2001 Neon Water Problem

I have a 2001 Plymouth Neon and everytime it rains I get a lot of water on the floor in the back seat. There is no water in the front or the trunk. I have
checked the door gaskets and windows and cannot locate the source of the problem. Any suggestions. The problem occurs while it is parked as well as driven. Any suggestions.
Thank-you for any help, Randy

Randy check the truck and see if there is water in the spare tire area, if there is you may want to remove both rear taillamps and seal them to the body
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Glenn,
Thank-you for the info. This appears to be where the water is coming from. Any suggestions as to the best way to seal the taillamps?
Thanks again, Randy
http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Get a tube of silicone sealer
siliconized bath and tub sealer worked for me. Home Depot or Lowes. $1.98/tube

were brittle and self destructed. Dealer has a replacement gasket set which I augmented with some clear silicon sealer.

Thanks for the info. I have sealed them with silicon. Will see if that solves the problem.
Randy http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1
http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045 /