2001 Sport - front ac only works in high

2001 sport with dual air and the front ac will only work in the high position. The rear ac works in all positions.

Thread archive:

interface
http://www.AutoBoardz.com/2001-Sport-front-ac-works-high-ftopict248012.html
heater resistor block bad
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Thanks Glenn,
This was the easiest repair I have ever done - 5 minutes flat.